Chia pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. Chia Pudding – The Ultimate Healthy Dessert? If you're new to chia seeds, this easy recipe is a great starting point.
If not, add more chia seeds, stir, and refrigerate for another hour or so. Enjoy as is, or layer with compote or fresh fruit! How to Make Chia Pudding Taste Good. You can have Chia pudding using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia pudding
- Prepare 150 ml of lait végétal.
- Prepare 2 cuillères à soupe of graines de chia.
- You need 1 of filet de sirop d’agave ou autre sucrant.
- You need 1 of pincée de cannelle.
- Prepare 1 of pincée de vanille en poudre.
- Prepare of Quelques myrtilles pour donner la couleur.
- It’s of Décoration.
- It’s of Fruits de votre choix.
Whether you're obsessed with chia pudding or are just hearing about it for the first time (oh man, are you in for it), the magical dish that can be eaten for both breakfast AND dessert is a top contender in. Healthy chia seed pudding recipes are super easy to make, don't require any cooking, and you can easily change up the flavors. It's thick, creamy and makes a perfect healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert! This chia pudding is so easy and simple.
Chia pudding instructions
- Le soir : mélanger tous les ingrédients et réserver au frigo la nuit..
- Le lendemain matin, ajouter vos fruits dessus et déguster !.
You can make a few chia seed pudding at a time. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've. It was hard to figure out which one to make first, but after playing. Chia Pudding from Delish.com is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or a healthy dessert alternative any Cooking with chia seeds might *sound* intimidating, but in reality they couldn't be easier to whip up!